Customer Success Manager
- Based in Leeds/Remote Working
- £35,000 – £45,000 pa, dependent on experience
- 10% Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate join an established team in a customer focused role to ensure that key customers are successful in delivering on their business objectives. This will be achieved by driving value of our client’s software application with the overall aim of helping their customers grow stronger from a commercial perspective. There are four main elements of success for this role; Customer Value Creation, Revenue Growth, Renewals and Repeat Orders, and Customer Experience.
Customer Value Creation
You will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and the overall customer experience by delivering Customer Success to a portfolio of new and existing key customers. You will be required to serve as an ambassador for Customer Success and develop an expertise in related methodologies and competencies. It is essential that you view all products from the customers perspective, monitor early signs of customer health, proactively address their concerns, and help them to better equip the technology to meet their business goals and objectives.
You will construct and implement a Customer Success Plan across all steps of the customer journey, ensuring customer expectations are set for each milestone. This will include preparing and anticipating customer needs and communicating the product roadmap to your customers whilst demonstrating advanced insight and understanding of their business needs. You will develop and share Customer Success best practices with the wider team to ultimately achieve desired outcomes and drive positive customer experience.
With the aim to improve annual revenue growth of 4% across owned accounts, you will be required to develop and deliver appropriate customer engagement, value creation and retention strategies for all key customers. You will do this by proactively monitoring and managing overall customer metrics, including customer usage data, health indicators and renewal dates whilst analysing the holistic approach to align with customer objectives. A key requirement will be to drive customer retention, identify new growth opportunities and secure customer willingness to advocate the product.
Renewals and Repeat Orders
You will be responsible for defining and executing renewal strategies and ensuring accurate management and recording of renewal data to conduct renewal discussions in advance of contracts ending. Working with the Onboarding team to assist with large, complex onboarding requirements and ensuring that all relevant milestones are successfully met during this process.
To succeed in this role it is vital to build long-term, value-based relationships with all customers to gain a full understanding of their landscape, identify decision makers and establish loyalty. You will ensure that customers are receiving exceptional value from the service by managing and reporting on customer product usage, tracking, reporting and managing NPS survey data and customer health scores using the customer success platform. This will be a collaborative effort to create a comprehensive and effective hand-off from sales and you will work cross-functionally with all teams to deliver a first-class and long-term Customer Success.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ experience gained in a similar SaaS, software or tech environment.
- 2+ years’ experience and knowledge of Customer Success principles.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic consultancy, business process redesign, digital transformation, financial analysis, business intelligence or other comparable
- Excellent business acumen and knowledgeable in current and future business policies, practices, and trends.
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Proven experience of selling repeats, renewals and upsells.
- Highly IT literate with a technical aptitude and ability to explain complex terms.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and task focussed with a methodical approach to work.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle a stretching and changeable workload.
- Maintaining accuracy and composure in pressured environments.
- Innovative and able to inspire customer loyalty.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 01423 200058.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.