This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Success Associate
- Based in Leeds/Remote Working
- Up to £30,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to build a career within Customer Success and has a keen interest and passion for tech. In this role, the successful candidate will join an established Customer Success team that is focused on ensuring their customers achieve their business objectives by driving value of our client’s software application with the overall aim of helping their customers grow stronger from a commercial perspective. There are four main elements of success for this role; Customer Value Creation, Revenue Growth, Renewals and Repeat Orders, and Customer Experience.
Customer Value Creation
- Increasing customer satisfaction and the overall customer experience by delivering Customer Success to a portfolio of new and existing customers.
- To become an ambassador for Customer Success and develop an expertise in related methodologies and competencies.
- Construct and implement a Customer Success Plan across all steps of the customer journey and ensure customer expectations are set for each milestone.
- Preparing and anticipating customer needs and communicating the product roadmap to your customers whilst demonstrating advanced insight and understanding of their business needs.
- View all products from the customers perspective, monitor early signs of customer health, proactively address their concerns, and help them to better equip the technology to meet their business goals and objectives.
- Target annual revenue growth of 2% across owned accounts.
- Develop and deliver appropriate customer engagement, value creation and retention strategies for all key customers.
- Manage overall customer metrics.
- Drive customer retention, identify new growth opportunities and secure customer willingness to advocate the product.
Renewals and Repeat Orders
- Defining and executing renewal strategies.
- Ensuring accurate management and recording of renewal data to conduct renewal discussions in advance of contracts ending.
- Working with the Onboarding team to assist with large, complex onboarding requirements.
- Build long-term, value-based relationships with all customers to gain a full understanding of their landscape, identify decision makers and establish loyalty.
- Ensure that customers are receiving exceptional value from the service
- Managing and reporting on customer product usage, tracking, reporting, and managing NPS survey data and customer health scores using the customer success platform.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to degree level or 1+ years’ experience gained in a similar SaaS, software, or tech environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of Customer Success principles.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following – strategic consultancy, business process redesign, digital transformation, financial analysis, business intelligence or other comparable areas (desirable).
- Strong business acumen and knowledgeable in current and future business policies, practices, and trends, with a sound commercial awareness.
- Proven customer focused experience.
- Highly IT literate with a technical aptitude and ability to explain complex terms.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and task focussed with a methodical approach to work.
- Exceptional interpersonal, Presentation & communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle a stretching and changeable workload.
- Maintaining accuracy and composure in pressured environments.
- Innovative and able to inspire customer loyalty.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 01423 200058.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.