This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Support Advisor
- £20,130 pa
- Based in Sheffield
- Excellent Company Benefits
We are searching for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and has solid problem-solving abilities to join our client’s customer support team. As you will be the first line of support, the ability to communicate well in all formats is key, as you will be delivering reliable and effective solutions to customers over the phone, via email or live web chat.
Our client has a commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer experience so the ability to learn quickly about their products and business will be very important. You will have a natural aptitude when it comes to identifying problems and will be a solid trouble-shooter, with an ability to quickly build excellent relationships with your customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time.
- Logging of all communications and client support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Assisting with client adoption and education – advising on product functionality.
- Passing any client feedback onto the development team.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
- Data preparation and verification for importing/exporting between systems.
- Product testing against specification
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Fantastic communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be desirable.
- Highly IT literate.
- Previous experience in a software customer support role would be desirable but is not essential.
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- An understanding of various operating systems and browsers.
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field. Due to their continued growth and, in spite of the pandemic, we have been asked to identify a software support individual with a passion for customer service to join their Software Support Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join a company who will truly value your input. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister on the number listed on our website: wearemarmion.com.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.