This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Service Executive
- Based in Leeds
- £19,000 pa + (£3-£5k OTE)
- Supportive Working Culture
- Internal Career Progression
- Company Benefits
Our client is an established provider of simple and effective market leading technology systems for their industry sector. Customer support and technical innovation is at the forefront of what it does and has allowed the business to maintain an excellent reputation which has resulted in the business being voted the UK’s number one system in their marketplace. They have a fantastic working culture, one which inspires growth and personal development, and this really is evident across the business.
You will be joining the customer support department and will be contributing to the continual growth of the business. We are searching for an individual that can display strong communication skills, solid problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities, and proven customer service experience. You will be liaising with 3rd party engineers, this will include diary management and resolving any issues they may face while on-site or on the road. Managing workload and handling the case queue will play a major part in this role, so someone who is organised would be an advantage.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time, in line with contractual SLA’s.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Liaising with owners and directors of companies
- Managing the coordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Providing the relevant stakeholders with supporting documentation and reports.
- Escalating any issues to management, that need to be resolved as quickly as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively in what can sometimes be a high-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service/support (desirable).
- Highly IT literate (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases).
- Ticket management experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK would be advantageous.
It is a very exciting time to join this business, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop a professional sales career in a highly diverse and fast-growing sector. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply today or contact Luke Parker on t0 07961 091500.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.