This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Service Administrator
- Based in Burnley
- Up to £26,000pa, DOE
- Company Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with a solid background in customer service to work alongside the Customer Services Manager in the non-edibles division of this well-established business. Acting as the main point of contact for both existing and new customers, you will ensure that they are supported in all aspects of the sales process, taking on multiple responsibilities, including processing sales, new product requests, cost increases, selling prices and maintaining clear business-wide communication across the three sites within the non-edibles division.
Our client is a well-established multi-site manufacturer of edible and non-edible baking products, based in the UK. As a result of significant investment in its manufacturing and production division, and an increase in its market share, the business is going from strength-to-strength and has strategically placed itself in a strong position to continue this upward trajectory for the future. We are now searching for a Customer Service Administrator to support the non-edible’s function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the needs of our client’s customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Processing customer sales orders and managing the open order book.
- Keeping customers informed with sales progress, dealing with enquiries and any problems that arise.
- Generating new selling prices when required.
- Liaising with different departments across the business; working with production to support with any product issues and supporting the supply chain department to generate new products and ideas.
- Attending planning meetings as and when required.
Candidate skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service-based role
- IT competent, experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision whilst also positively contributing as part of a team
- Capable of working towards deadlines to a high standard in a continually changing environment
- Full, clean driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and forward thinking organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Janet McGlaughlin or Sophie Grazier on 07974 366 140 / 07956 214 241 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.