This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Onboarding Support Manager
- Based in East Leeds
- £22,000 – £30,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Additional Company Benefits
- 33 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth. Due to their continued success and future growth plans, we are currently searching for an Onboarding Support Manager to join their existing team.
This is an exciting and varied role that will see the successful candidate working within our client’s existing and fast-growing Onboarding team. The main aim of this role is to assist the Onboarding Managers in the successful transition of customers from legacy systems onto our client’s latest platform and ensuring this migration is as easy and pain free as possible. You be the first point of contact for all new onboarding customers and will be required to initiate the customer onboarding process. You will be responsible for maintaining contact with all customers and providing weekly check-ups to monitor and advise on any progress, whilst liaising with the Onboarding Managers to schedule all meetings and calls.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the customer project initiation process, including completing welcome calls and gathering all customer information.
- Managing and setting customer expectations in terms of how the onboarding process will run, whilst driving their engagement in the project.
- Liaising between internal teams to manage tickets and deadlines, whilst keeping customers up to date on progress.
- Scheduling meetings and calls between the onboarding managers and customers.
- Completing weekly check-in calls with customers to monitor and advise on their progress.
- Completing all administrative and troubleshooting support tasks.
- Driving customer engagement, managing milestones and deadlines.
- Being the go-to point of contact for all onboarding customers.
- Following all onboarding processes and recording all updates and actions on customer projects in an accurate and timely manner.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, with relevant transferable skills.
- Customer service or customer facing experience is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and task focussed with a methodical approach to work.
- Highly IT literate with proficient use of Microsoft Office, including the ability to use intermediate formulae in Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Proactive team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate with customers and internal stake holders of all levels.
- Maintaining accuracy and composure in pressured environments.
- Ability to handle a stretching and changeable workload.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work individually as well as in a team.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.