This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Experience Manager
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £35,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Benefits
We are searching for an exceptional Customer Experience Manager with a proven track record in customer service and support. As a hands-on leader, you will play an integral role in creating a fun and supportive environment and will ensure the existing team maintains high quality standards by continuing to deliver on the business’s excellent reputation for the services and products it provides.
The customer service team is the first point of contact for all customer queries into the business so you will be someone who leads from the front to ensure that your team continues to be a critical success factor in the business’s future success.
You will report directly to the Operations Director and will:
- Be an advocate throughout the company for exceptional customer service
- Understand the customer’s needs and engage them in genuine and enjoyable conversations
- Deliver a proactive service to our client’s customers, leading to strong customer relations and an increased retention rate
- Prioritise, implement, and champion improvements in customer service
- Manage and deliver improvement initiatives and best practice techniques through various stages of the customer journey; track and reporting benefits of delivered projects
- Monitor the results/impact of all campaigns and report on these
- Gain a thorough understanding of our client’s products and services
- Develop and upskill the existing team by providing them with training in negotiation, complaint and objection handling, and other key customer service areas
- Conduct annual appraisals and regular staff 1-2-1’s
- Agree, monitor, and achieve internal customer service level agreements (SLA’s), targets and KPI’s
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A real passion, understanding and commitment for creating an exceptional customer experience
- A strong leader with the ability to develop and motivate a customer service team, taking them through the journey of what makes great customer service/experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and guide a range of stakeholders and colleagues
- Highly resilient with strong organisational and time management skills; self-motivated to deliver to the highest standard
- Looking for continuous improvement, able to give and receive feedback in an honest and open manner
- Are technically savvy and can analyse/interpret data effectively to gain valuable insight into customer experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation. To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information regarding the role and our client, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678 for a confidential chat.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.