This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Account Manager
- Up to £28,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Company Benefits + Bonus Structure
- Based in Knaresborough
Our client is a very well-regarded and trusted supplier of medical products and equipment to care homes across the UK. They provide a service that far exceeds that of competitors within their industry and pride themselves on going above and beyond for their customers. The business has been established for over 20 years, and whilst it has plans for further growth, the senior leadership team is committed to retaining the family values which underpin the service proposition. Due to organic business growth, our client now seeks a Customer Account Manager to ensure the business continues providing a high a level of service to their existing customer base.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
Reporting into the Customer Care Manager and forming an integral part of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to both the sales and customer service teams. This will be achieved by providing exceptional customer service and striving to improve the overall customer experience whilst recognising opportunities to upsell and cross-sell on existing customer accounts. In this environment, business growth is achieved by building strong and trusting relationships with healthcare professionals who require a more considerate and friendly approach to service as well as the introduction of new products. Therefore, as you will be the key point of contact for all orders and queries, it is important that you have an enthusiastic, motivated and forward-thinking attitude with a passion for maintaining long lasting customer relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and emails, qualifying leads and dealing with any sales queries.
- Following up quotes, processing orders, and providing admin support to the Customer Care Manager.
- Actively building relationships with customers and communicating on all orders, including any delays or changes in delivery.
- Collaborating with field-based team members to provide sales support for the key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving any customer complaints or queries accurately and efficiently.
- Effective use of the CRM, ensuring accurate information is inputted and fully up to date, including full call notes.
- Constantly looking for sales opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell, whilst liaising with field team members.
- Assisting customers with online registration and website navigation.
- Releasing any Back Orders as soon as available to ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Actively contributing to the overall sales team target by consistently achieving your own KPIs.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Always provide exceptional levels of customer service, whilst seeking to improve customer experience.
- Are highly motivated and able to contribute to working within a team as well as independently.
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Possess advanced telephone skills and the ability to think logically when solving problems.
- Are highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have the ability to quickly and efficiently build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Strive to meet and exceed KPIs and targets.
If you have the required skills and demonstrable experience and are keen to join an organisation that will recognise, value and reward your input, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 01423 200058.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.