Business Support Administrator
- Remote Working (with occasional travel to Head Office based in East Leeds)
- £24,000 per annum
- Company Benefits
- On-site Parking
Is an industry leader in online authentication security solutions. The business was founded over 20 years ago and is a well-established and trusted provider of award-winning multi-factor authentication to some of the largest and most well-known organisations around the world.
Due to their continued success, the business is now supporting thousands of businesses across 54 different countries and seeks to continue expanding globally. As a result, there is now a requirement to bring additional administration support into the business to continue supporting its back office functions.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
This is a multi-faceted role, and the successful candidate will be required to provide administrative support to managers, sales personnel, and other technical employees both in the UK and overseas. The role will be predominantly home based, however, you will be required to occasionally travel to our client’s head office in East Leeds.
Being self-motivated is an essential part of our client’s success, so we are looking for someone who can handle busy workloads with a high attention to detail, whilst being open to learning new skills where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sales Order Processing
- Accounts Administration for the CFO including entering invoices, allocating payments in multiple currencies, credit control and handling monthly staff expenses
- Updating Salesforce (CRM) with new suppliers and updating existing information
- Creating reports within Salesforce (CRM)
- Producing Purchase Orders
- Providing HR Administration support including managing the onboarding & leaving process, as well as the upkeep of holiday and absence records
- Inputting data into spreadsheets and producing written letters
- Answering the main telephone line and providing support to any queries
We would like to speak to candidates who:
- Have gained demonstrable administration experience, ideally across multiple departments.
- Who have 5+ years’ experience in an Administration position.
- Are computer literate with experience on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams)
- Have ideally gained experience with QuickBooks or a similar accountancy software package
- Have previously used Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Possess drive and ambition to work both independently and as part of a team
- Are professional in appearance and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude and treat all colleagues across the business with respect
- Are quick, logistical thinkers with an ability to use sound judgement when dealing with complex tasks
- Have an ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information (e.g. accounts/HR)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a thriving and industry leading business. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker directly on 07961091500.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.