Business Development Executive
- £18,500 pa basic (OTE £30,000 +)
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing payment solutions business who, in spite of the current pandemic, are leading the way in their field. They place a strong emphasis on the service they deliver to their customers and have built an excellent reputation of which they seek to continue building over the coming years. They have a clear vision for growth, and much of that will be determined by the ongoing results delivered by their internal sales team.
With the development and introduction of new value-added services, we are now seeking Business Development Executives to join our client’s expanding sales team to support its plan for growth. Sales experience is not essential; however, you will have gained solid customer service experience and will be driven towards a career in sales. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently – there is a clearly defined path to achieve your commission earnings and we have seen this for ourselves. This role is suited to those of you who are highly self-motivated and thrive best in a dynamic environment.
We are searching for candidates who have strong customer service skills and are looking to pursue a career in sales. Our client is open to considering candidates with the right skill sets, behaviours, and characteristics to succeed in a sales environment.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Can quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have demonstrable customer service experience.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Have a natural ability to engage with people via the telephone.
Following an initial onboarding programme, you will be supported by a highly experienced and accessible Sales Manager, whose commitment to ensuring the team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages employee satisfaction and personal growth is very evident.
The approach to market is supported by a robust marketing strategy, enabling you to introduce services and products to a wide range of businesses, and you will be encouraged to intelligently identify new prospects to grow their client portfolio. Once new business is obtained through sales activity, you will continue to monitor and manage your professional relationship with your clients for their first 12 months. Each conversion has its own financial reward and the cumulative effect on achieving targets is significant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound enquiries and prospecting new clients by phone and following up leads to promote and sell.
- Displaying fantastic customer service and up-selling skills effectively.
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your client portfolio.
- Achieving daily sales objectives to meet monthly revenue and KPI targets.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services the company has to offer.
- Ensuring optimal level of client satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately recording all communications on internal CRM, in adherence to company standards.
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training programmes to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals.
It is an exciting time to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation, and this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to begin or continue building a successful career in sales. If you believe you are suitable, please apply today or contact Matt Pallister or Jonny McPartland directly on the number listed on our website: www.wearemarmion.com.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.