This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £20,000 – £30,000pa, DOE
- Excellent company benefits
- Firm committed to remaining independent
Working closely with the dedicated audit department in a professional accountancy firm, you will be responsible for supporting the function to deliver a high-quality client service. Under the guidance of the senior auditors, you will provide support with planning as well as day to day management of workload whilst liaising with clients. Collaborating with the wider staff you will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments with analysis and recommendations; whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients with onsite visits to provide an efficient, cost effective and timely service.
- Supporting the audit department to deliver a high-quality client service.
- Ensuring all assignments tasks are completed efficiently and in line with the firm’s professional standards.
- Analyse client’s financial and accounting records, presenting recommendations to the senior audit staff for implementation.
- Continuous communication with the senior audit staff, identifying and reporting any issues and providing recommendations for solutions.
- Responding to all client queries in a timely manner and acting as a point of contact for clients during onsite work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Studying an ACA, ACCA or AAT qualification or qualified through experience in an accountancy practice.
- Demonstratable experience within an audit department in an accountancy firm.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Eagerness to learn and develop within the role.
- Show initiative and take accountability when completing tasks.
- Microsoft proficient.
- Strong communication skills, always conducting yourself in a professional manner.
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
Our client is a very well-established accountancy firm offering pro-active and practical solutions to help their clients achieve their objectives. The firm’s independent and director-lead approach ensures clients receive advice they can rely on and trust. There is a very strong audit heritage with clients spread across the North of England; these include some of the top high-growth corporates in the region and a diverse range of sectors including manufacturers, professional services firms, on-line operators, and academies.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to add value to our client’s business, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier on 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.