Contact Alice about this role
- Bradford South
- £13-£14 per UDA
- 50% paid lab fees, 50% split on private
- Excellent Benefits – Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
Due to one of its longstanding Associate Dentists wishing to focus on family, our client, a very well established, reputable and independently owned dental practice, is seeking an Associate to join its team of 5 Associates and Therapists. This is primarily an NHS practice, and the new associate is guaranteed a well-established and maintained full patient list. Furthermore, by providing affordable private dental care since April 2022, private services have increased by 87% and the practice will continue to focus on providing both services in the future.
Described by a CQC assessors in its January 2022 inspection as gold standard for the working environment, the owners are committed to continuing investment to ensure that patients and staff experience a high standard in terms dental services and support, by ensuring that Associates and colleagues are provided with the necessary resources to be able to deliver clinical excellence. Having a Highly Experience Principal whose focus is on actively mentoring and training less experience associates is a definite advantage and ensures the ongoing development of dental professionals.
Providing an efficient workspace is an essential part of service delivery and each surgery is well equipped, modern, and fully compliant in respect of HTM 01-05. To date the practice has successfully passed all CQC audits, and together with a long serving experienced and qualified Practice Manager, a Senior nurse and qualified assessor there is a full complement of long-standing nursing and reception staff trained to a high standard who provide excellent chair side assistance.
An overview of what to expect
- £13-14 per UDA.
- 50% paid lab fees.
- 50% split on private dentistry.
- Partial use of a therapist
- Take-over of a well maintained and established patient list.
- Strong leadership and management team.
- Innovation and ongoing investment to ensure the efficient delivery of good NHS & Private Dentistry.
- Very spacious, air conditioned, highly maintained, and well-equipped surgeries
- Digital X-rays accessed on both floors.
- SOE software adapted to make note taking efficient and compliant.
- Trained, competent, and helpful nurses and support staff.
- Mentorship from long time FD trainer.
- Rotary endo.
- Intra oral cameras.
- Excellent staff facilities.
- We can accommodate part-time hour to suit
- Off-road parking.
- Staff changing rooms.
- Onsite laundry service.
- Separate staff rooms.
- Training room.
- Peer reviews.
- Reliable IT and support.
- In the hot summer months the team and patients benefit from air-conditioning throughout the practice.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have UK recognised dental degree.
- A Performer Number.
- Indemnity insurance.
- GDC Registration.
- Desire to be a good team member.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.