This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Field Sales Manager – Architectural Ironmongery Hardware
- South East England
- Field Based
- £45,000 – £50,000, Dependant on Experience
- Uncapped Commission + Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance
- Additional Company Benefits
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE
We are searching for a highly organised and driven sales professional to take the lead on further establishing, maintaining, and expanding our client’s customer base within the Southeast of England. In this role, you will be required to promote and enhance the company’s position and reputation and will achieve this providing exceptional levels of customer service, whilst generating new business leads and ensuring the delivery of the annual sales targets. You will be a motivated and ambitious individual with a resilient yet approachable sales process. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate previous sales success within the architectural hardware industry and will have solid knowledge of the range of products available.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of contact with the existing customer base, ensuring effective area planning to maximise call and closing rates.
- Liaising with internal sales teams to follow up on customer enquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maximising sales potential in your area through new business generation; taking a proactive approach to targeting new customers.
- Analyse customer spends/trends to manage the product/service mix, pricing, and margins to ensure full range selling.
- Collaborating with Product Development team to monitor and report on market activities and promote new product ranges.
We would like to speak to candidates who possess the following:
- Previous architectural Ironmongery industry experience and a thorough understanding of the relatable product range.
- A driven and resilient attitude towards sales, demonstrable success in a field based sales role is essential.
- Guild of Architectural Ironmongers (GAI) qualified would be beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Innovative and creative with a natural curiosity to hunt for new business opportunities.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Willing to travel and spend time away overnight when required.
Our client is a leading wholesale supplier, designer, and importer of high-quality architectural door hardware and furniture. The company has continued to increase their market share by constantly developing their innovative range of products and never compromising on quality. Due to their commitment to providing exceptional customer service and developing successful relationships, they have maintained the standing within this highly competitive market. Due to their recent success and continued ambition, we are now searching for an Area Sales Manager to take the lead on the growth and expansion of our client’s customer base in the Southeast of England.
This is an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development or Field Sales Manager with Architectural Ironmongery experience to join an organisation where you will be provided with the tools to succeed. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly