Contact Jonny about this role
Area Sales Manager
- South East England
- Field Based
- £45,000 – £50,000, Dependant on Experience
- Uncapped Commission + Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a leading wholesale supplier, designer, and importer of high-quality architectural door hardware and furniture. The company has continued to increase their market share by constantly developing their innovative range of products and never compromising on quality. Due to their commitment to providing exceptional customer service and developing successful relationships, they have maintained the standing within this highly competitive market. Due to their recent success and continued ambition, we are now searching for an Area Sales Manager to take the lead on the growth and expansion of our client’s customer base in the Southeast of England.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE
Reporting into the Head of Sales, this role will see the successful candidate take the lead on further establishing, maintaining, and expanding the company’s customer base within the Southeast of England. You will be required to promote and enhance the company’s position and reputation and will achieve this providing exceptional levels of customer service, whilst generating new business leads and ensuring the delivery of the annual sales targets. As such, you will be able to demonstrate previous sales success within the architectural hardware industry and will have solid knowledge of the range of products available.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of contact with the existing customer base, ensuring effective area planning to maximise call and closing rates.
- Liaising with internal sales teams to follow up on customer enquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maximising sales potential in your area through new business generation; taking a proactive approach to targeting new customers.
- Analyse customer spends/trends to manage the product/service mix, pricing, and margins to ensure full range selling.
- Collaborating with Product Development team to monitor and report on market activities and promote new product ranges.
We would like to speak to candidates who possess the following:
- Previous architectural hardware industry experience and a thorough understanding of the relatable product range.
- Guild of Architectural Ironmongers (GAI) qualified would be beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Innovative and creative with a natural curiosity to hunt for new business opportunities.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Willing to travel and spend time away overnight when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience New Business Development or Field Sales Manager to join an organisation where you will be provided with the tools to succeed. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.