Apple Support Service Desk Engineer
- £17,500 pa
- Based in Nottingham
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Fantastic Working Culture
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader and provider within this very dynamic sector. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year-on-year growth.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an Apple Support Service Desk Engineer who will form part of the Managed & Support Services team. Due to recent contract awards and a healthy pipeline of future business, our client can offer the successful candidate job security within this very dynamic sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is passionate about excellent customer service and has a keen interest in Apple technology to take on a role in a service desk capacity. In this role, you be the initial point of contact for customers to raise incidents and requests relating to Apple products. You will be responsible for logging customer queries, whilst managing them through to resolution or escalating them as appropriate.
Our client is very committed to and actively encourages all colleagues to pursue personal development objectives which will be achieved through self-study. This will include keeping up to date with current technologies and undertaking any training that the organisation requires.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for all Apple hardware, with a focus on supporting Apple hardware warranty claims.
- Ensuring all work complies with all Apple Authorised Service Provider regulations, best practice, and industry standards.
- Updating internal CRM systems in accordance with the agreed service level timeframes.
- Updating service management and sales teams on the progress of cases and resolutions via internal CRM/phone and email as required.
- Ensuring cases are resolved first time where possible and, if appropriate, escalating cases to internal or external resolver groups whilst managing the case through to resolution.
- Passing sales enquires onto the appropriate teams.
- Providing telephone support and ensuring that instructions are clear, concise, and carried through to completion.
- Setting accurate customer expectations of resolution times for the issue experienced, evaluating each case independently.
- Liaising with customer and end users, updating each as the cases are processed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role, ideally within an IT environment.
- Customer Service experience, good customer facing skills and a positive outlook.
- Ticket management experience would be desirable but is not essential.
- Experience working with Apple devices is preferable.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
- Be punctual and tenacious, whilst demonstrating perseverance and use of own initiative.
- Be able to work well under pressure, by using good time management and organisational techniques and working as part of a team.
- A computing/technical related degree or self-study certifications would be desirable but is not essential if you can demonstrate as strong interest in the IT field.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the tech industry. Our successful candidates have provided 5* feedback on their experience of working for this business and if you would like to join a company who has a dynamic and progressive strategy for growth, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland on the 07375675049
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.