This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Liverpool
- £36,000 per annum
- Excellent Benefits
Is a well-established and respected employer that provides professional accountancy and financial services to sole-traders, companies, and partnerships across the region. Staying true to their roots our client has been able to keep providing an exemplary service to any business it works with. Not only have they adapted quickly to financial changes within the industry, but they have also utilised sophisticated technologies to keep up to date.
Will be a mixture of accounts and tax compliance, both corporate and personal. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring account balances and bank statements are reconciled, maintaining general ledger, and preparing financial statements whilst reporting to the Directors of the business. You will also be responsible for supporting and assisting junior members of the team. The successful candidate must possess excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company, and personal tax clients.
- Managing workflow, preparing the relevant financial statements.
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities and general business support for clients.
- Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone with emphasis on building a trusting and friendly relationship with them.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries.
- Advising clients on cloud accounting options available to assist their business growth.
- To maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with other members of staff.
- Working closely with the partners to develop the current positive growth strategy for the practice.
- Will have an ACCA qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in practice.
- A strong work ethic and committed to driving results through leading by example.
- To be passionate about mentoring and developing apprentice or trainee level staff.
- Great attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of compliance and strong levels of governance.
- The ability to confidently communicate with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels to ensure that relationships are built on trust and integrity.
- Strong proven communication skills, both written and verbal, to deal with a range of clients over phone, email, and face to face.
This role provides a huge opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an employer who will offer the type of prospects and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.