This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Knaresborough
- £22,000 – £26,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Great Training & Development
- Additional Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a market-leading, fully certified, and accredited provider of fire safety and security systems to some of the largest organisations around the country. Its reputation has been built on firm foundations of strong business relationships and outstanding customer care within the commercial sector, which has resulted in steady and significant growth.
Working alongside the Finance Director, the successful individual will assist in ensuring that all day-to-day accounts processes are followed, including the management of all client accounts and supplier credit accounts. You will support the business in assisting with company finances and the smooth running of company accounts. Over time, this role has the capacity for the successful individual to develop into an Accounts Management capacity, therefore a commitment to further learning and development in needed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure smooth running of the Accounts Department.
- Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with clients and suppliers.
- Management of client accounts and supplier credit accounts.
- Invoicing and Credit Control including payment terms and invoice queries.
- Assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Accurate reconciliation of credit cards and expenses.
- Providing statistical information to management.
- Completion of excel spreadsheets and cash flow forecasts.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries from customer.
- Monitoring and managing the accounts team inbox and dealing with relevant queries.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar accounts environment (Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant)
- High level of numeracy and strong financial acumen.
- Demonstrable understanding of Sage or other financial software.
- Strong understanding of budget control.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
This is an excellent time to join a growing business that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.