This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Knaresborough
- £20,000 – £22,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Great Training & Development
- Additional Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a market-leading, fully certified, and accredited provider of fire safety and security systems to some of the largest organisations around the country. Its reputation has been built on firm foundations of strong business relationships and outstanding customer care within the commercial sector, which has resulted in steady and significant growth.
Working alongside the Product Buyer and Stock Controller, the successful individual will assist in the management of company stock and fleet, assess purchasing priorities relating to scheduled works and liaise directly with both supplies and clients to ensure supply needs and demands are constantly met. We are searching for individuals who can show great attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with excellent communication and negotiation abilities. In return, you will be provided with excellent career and training possibilities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the storage, issue, and returns of stock to ensure a smooth and efficient processing of work.
- Ensuring clients’ stock requirements and supply needs and constantly achieved.
- Building excellent working relationships with key clients and that invoicing for stock is completed promptly following dispatch.
- Supporting the management of the Supply and Commission process, ensuring that stock is ordered and supplied in line with end client expectations and invoiced accordingly.
- Assisting with the management of company plant, following set processes to ensure that allocation and re-stocking is tracked, that equipment is maintained, and plant is hired in a cost-effective manner.
- Effective management and coordination of monthly vehicle submissions from engineers.
- Effective and secure management of the business Vehicle & Fuel Card portal.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in engineer vans, following process to ensure required equipment is supplied to carry out their required duties in a cost-effective manner.
- Overseeing the stocktake process of both main store’s location and respective vehicle locations.
- Processing and management of environmental waste.
- Chasing stock orders with suppliers and Proof of Delivery notes (POD’s) in a timely manner.
- Deal with incoming calls from customers, dealing with their query or directing them to the correct department.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Confidence and ability to deal directly with commercial suppliers.
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage clients’ expectations and requirements.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
This is an excellent time to join a growing business that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.