Contact Jonny about this role
We’re searching for a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join our client’s business, based in Leeds.
- £25,000 – £28,000 pa, Dependant on Experience
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Excellent Additional Benefits
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of IT Technical Support including the support of desktops, servers and networks to a range of established clients. Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within the local area. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Dealing with all technical problems, fixing issues where possible remotely.
- Answering any helpdesk calls and responding to all client queries through email or online.
- Isolating and resolving any technical issues independently and remotely, within a reasonable time frame (desktops, servers and networks).
- Escalate any unresolved issues to senior colleagues.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases on internal systems.
- Implementing IT solutions (both hardware and software).
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
- 2+ years’ experience providing technical customer support.
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting Office 365, Windows 10, and other systems.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of standard computing disciplines including Change, Configuration, Problem, Performance and Operational Management.
- Industry-related certifications or will currently be working towards gaining these.
- Strong knowledge of technical language and IT literacy.
- A computing/technical degree would be desirable.
- A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle – you will be expected after a time to attend client sites.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Our client is an established and award-winning provider of Managed IT Solutions and Services. They are an experienced team of consultants who provide/manage technical and strategic IT support to a variety of businesses and organisations across the UK. Their service covers conventional network, software and hardware support and this company is one of only 150 selected Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation. Please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.