This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Up to £35,000 pa DOE.
- Company Benefits & pension scheme.
- Excellent training.
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in Yorkshire. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth, we can now offer an exciting opportunity to an experienced and forward thinking UX Designer to join their team.
The suitable candidate will be an advocate for UX best practices, have some design experience and have experience with information architecture and interaction design which will play a key role in increasing engagement on the client’s digital platforms.
In your role you will…
- Create detailed and annotated wireframes, prototypes, site maps, user flows, UX design specifications and briefs.
- Create wireframes using user interfaces, these will be based on usability best practices, web trends such as Google Analytics and user feedback.
- Conduct and present UX reviews.
- Collaborate with the design and product team to ensure UX is executed across all platforms.
- Work collaboratively with internal developers to ensure UX concepts are feasible for build.
- Work with stakeholders to define desired User Experience from concept to delivery.
- Lead usability testing and analyse usability testing results.
- Attend any relevant training and keep informed of latest technologies and industry updates.
UX DESIGN EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years experience within a UX role, with a portfolio demonstrating User-Centred design process.
- Wireframing experience using Axure or similar.
- Wireframing and prototyping across devices including laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Experience of information architecture, sitemap planning and usability testing.
- Understanding of how technical constraints effect UX concepts.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- A strong understanding of usability principles, web trends, interactive experiences and wed accessibility requirements.
- Strong communication and presentational skills, with the confidence to guide key stakeholders through design engagements and justify ideas and designs.
- An eye for detail, working in a methodical manner whilst following directions and completing assignments on time and independently.
- The ability to work efficiently and multi-task, meeting tight deadlines working well under pressure.
- IT proficiency and ability to use the Microsoft suite, and familiarity with other bespoke databases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and innovative UX designer looking to progress in their career within an award-winning organisation. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you.