Contact Jonny about this role
Technical Customer Support Advisor
- £21,000 – £25,000 pa, DOE
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised re-seller of technology solutions, hardware, software, and managed IT services. They hold top tier accreditations with all the major vendors and are one of the UK’s largest resellers of Apple, as such they have a vast existing client base comprised of Corporate, Education/Public Sector, Media & Entertainment, and IT Partners. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation, with a unique and welcoming culture which sets them apart from their competition.
- Provide support for Apple hardware sold, focussing on supporting warranty claims.
- Ensure all work complies with Apple Authorised Service Provider regulations, best practice, and industry standards.
- Update internal CRM systems in accordance with the agreed service level time frames.
- Update service management and sales teams on the progress of cases and resolutions via internal CRM/phone and email as required.
- Ensure cases are resolved first time where possible, and, where appropriate, escalate to internal and external resolver groups, managing these through to resolution.
- Pass sales enquiries onto the appropriate internal teams.
- Liaising with customers/end users, updating them as the cases are processed, whilst ensuring instructions are clear and concise.
- Set accurate customer expectations of resolution times for the issue experienced, evaluating each case independently.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency of processes/service, create solutions and justify to management to implement.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a Customer Support role, working with B2B clients is desired.
- Technical skills/experience including; Microsoft Suite, Apple products, service desk/workflow management software is desired.
- Empathetic nature with the ability to manage difficult conversations with frustrated customers.
- Excellent Customer service skills with the ability to guide customers through support processes and manage/set expectations in a professional and positive manner.
- Curious mindset with fault finding skills in hardware/software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, via email and telephone.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with excellent customer service skills and a passion for tech, particularly Apple products, to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Jonny McPartland or Alice McGlaughlin on 07375675049 / 07494454777 / 01133320678 for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand at the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.