Contact Jonny about this role
Technical Consultant – Developer
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £55,000 pa, dependant on experience
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Excellent Development Opportunities
- Employee Health Cash Plan
This is an exciting and hands-on role for an individual with strong XSLT programming/development proficiency to take the next stage in their career. Working directly under the Technical Director, you will play a significant part in the development, support, and implementation of our client’s fully adaptable ERP integration system.
You will play a pivotal part in the development and programming of our client’s solution. As such, you will have strong experience in creating XSLT worksheets and scripts, alongside proficiency in Java. Alongside programming and development work, you will be required to advice and consult clients on their integration process and will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful completion of these projects.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong development or programming skills using XSLT, experienced in creating XSLT scripts.
- Client facing work with ERP systems, either as a consultant or as part of a technical support team.
- Demonstrable experience in technical scripting or programming languages (Java is necessary, .NET/PHP would be beneficial).
- Understanding of document formats such as CSV and XML.
- Demonstrable experience of SQL Server Queries.
- Exposure to SAP Business One or Sage ERP systems.
- Experience of EDI standards and systems.
- Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services (Desirable).
- Experience of advanced SQL Server concepts, such as views and stored procedures (Desirable).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Consulting on our client’s integration solutions installation process and upgrades.
- Creating various development RunSets.
- Development work using XSLT, including writing XSLT worksheets.
- External data connectors, such as web services, FTP, EDI networks.
- Data transformation from XML to CSV as required by the ERP system interface.
- Creation or extension of XSLT maps.
- Internal ERP connectors such as SAP Business One, Sage, etc.
- Creation of project documentation.
- Working with and collaborating with internal and external project managers.
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams, including Support, Development and Consultancy teams.
Our client is a well-established provider of integration software and services, who have developed a fully adaptable solution, designed to integrate systems, improve efficiency, and increase productivity of their client’s businesses. Their solution focuses around connecting multiple technologies to facilitate quick data exchange in order to automate workflow and streamline their clients’ operations. Due to their organic growth, we are now searching for a Technical Consultant to join their growing team with the aim of achieving their ambitions to become the go-to integration partner for the ERP market.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a demonstrable technical background and strong programming skills that is looking to move towards a consultancy role. If you have a solid technical background and experience within iPaaS and XSLT scripting, or any of the above technologies and are looking for an exciting new career with an organisation that encourages personal development, then please get in touch. Apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0161 960 0376.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.