Contact Alice about this role
- Bicester – Birmingham – Crewe
- £38,000 – £46,000 (including car allowance)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Flexible Advantage working
Is a leading provider of multi-disciplined professional services within the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors. They play a key role in the delivery of building innovative and sustainable infrastructure across the UK and internationally. Their success can be attributed to the culture of the organisation, in which a ‘one team’ approach is applied to all projects ensuring each is comprised of internal employees working cohesively and efficiently with one goal.
As a result of their continued success and immediate and future growth plans, we have been tasked with searching for a Senior Surveyor to join their Transport & Infrastructure sector. This is a non-fee generating position as they have internal resource to take this pressure off thus allowing concentrated effort on delivering the best possible service and outcomes for their clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver land and property advice and services to and on behalf of clients.
- Deliver a range of tasks and/or schemes to a high standard, using your initiative and taking a proactive approach to ensure client deadlines and objectives are met.
- Develop strong working relationships with client personnel, internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, landowners, and occupiers; holding professional conversations, managing expectations, and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided.
- Support the development of more junior members of staff when required and if applicable, develop line management skills and provide constructive line management to own direct reports, engaging in regular progress review and feedback meetings and delegating tasks effectively.
- Share own experience to support the development of people in the wider organisation whilst maintaining and improving your knowledge and skills through specialist CPD.
- Participate in and support company groups, initiatives, events, and social activities and embrace company values, engendering a positive attitude within the workplace.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualified.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Experienced with leading a team, and/or leading projects.
- Team-centric attitude, with a positive and approachable manner.
- Strong problem-solving ability, with an innovative and curious mind-set.
This is an exciting role with a varied workload which would suit someone looking to take the next the next steps onto an exciting career path, with a progression structure that is clearly laid out. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.