Contact Jonny about this role
Senior PPC Account Manager
- Based in Manchester
- Hybrid Working
- £35,000 to £40,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Flexible Working Options
- Additional Company Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with 3+ years’ PPC experience to join a growing Digital Marketing Agency. You will be responsible for developing and delivering clients pay-per-click campaigns and ensuring that they meet performance and revenue targets in line with the overall marketing plan and budget. Alongside this you will take on a full 360 service role and will be required to manage multiple accounts simultaneously. We are searching for a motivated and experienced individual that is looking for the next step in their career to develop alongside an award-winning team. You will be confident in the campaigns that you set out for your portfolio of clients, will pride yourself on delivering excellent results and be passionate to continue in your own personal development.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable PPC experience, including client campaign management.
- Experience using Google ads, Microsoft advertising, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Demonstrable experience with both e-Commerce and Lead Generation clients.
- The ability to manage multiple clients effectively and simultaneously.
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and trends with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will possess a passion for PPC and be determined to deliver exceptional results.
- A strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively within other areas of the business.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with a strong emphasis on face-to-face and telephone communication.
- You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in PPC and the strategy you have set out for the client.
- The ability to manage your time effectively and ensure you set a manageable workload.
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency that is passionate about creating agile campaigns that deliver excellent results. With specialities in search (paid & organic), social media, content marketing, PR, and design & development, the business prides itself on exceeding its clients’ expectations by working collaboratively with them to achieve maximum success. Due to their continued success and their drive to become a stand-out premium marketing agency in an ever-changing digital world, they are now searching for a Senior PPC Account Manager to join their growing team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of client campaigns, including reporting and meeting clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Creating unique and forward-thinking PPC strategies for clients in your portfolio.
- Planning, implementing, tracking and optimising PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
- Analysing, preparing and delivering campaign reports and progress updates to clients.
- Having a strong focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Building strong long-lasting relationships delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Obtaining a deep understanding of your clients’ businesses, brands, sectors, competitors, and audiences.
- Creating and bringing fresh ideas into the PPC team and ensuring that you remain at the forefront of the very latest PPC standards.
- Assisting and contributing to the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong PPC experience to join a growing team that is committed to the ongoing professional development of its employees. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0161 960 0376.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.