Contact Alice about this role
- Liverpool (Office Based / Site Visiting)
- £45,000 – £55,000 pa DOE
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Flexible working advantage
- Health & Wellbeing programs and support, Long-Service Awards
- Professional Development & Training Opportunities
- Create and produce briefing documents and proposals when necessary.
- Convert brief information into a working set of mechanical drawings and specifications, providing budgets and costs for tender and construction.
- Mechanical design: Heat/ventilation, Water services, Waste/steam layouts, Electrical requirements, Plantroom drawings, etc.
- Continuous Project Management of assignment including planning and scheduling of work and incident management, from briefing stage through to valuation.
- Carry out site inspections and witness test installations.
- Report on snagging issues or sign off successful test installations.
- QA checks, attend monthly design meetings and present monthly progress reports.
- Identify opportunities for increasing process efficiencies and professional training & development.
- Attend networking events.
Skills & Qualifications…
- HNC or degree qualified, Chartered or working towards chartership is essential.
- 6+ years’ experience working within a Mechanical & Electrical Engineering consulting environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit and IES, producing high quality mechanical designs.
- Experience of leading schemes from inception to completion.
- Team-centric attitude with the desire to mentor and coach junior team members.
Is an ISO accredited Mechanical and Electrical Engineering firm that stand as a leader in their industry, they offer a diverse range of professional services to direct clients, consultant partners, architects, and project leads. Since their inception over three decades ago, they have established an excellent reputation and accumulated an impressive portfolio of successfully completed projects; their skills and expertise enable them to meet the requirements of any project in any industry.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin using the telephone number on our website or apply directly through the application form.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.