Contact Julian about this role
Senior Email Marketer
- Based in Manchester
- £30,000 – £35,000 + 7.5% Annual Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working Model (3 Days in Office/2 Days WFH)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Regular Team Events
Is an upcoming Digital Marketing Agency, our client has gained the respect in their field and have generated around £20 million in revenue for their clients since starting the business in 2020. They pride themselves in their supportive working culture and believe that the cohesivity amongst their team will continue to drive their growth and respect amongst the E-Commerce industry.
Due to a fantastic year in 2022, our client has substantially grown and plans to continue their growth into the new year, and as such, we have been tasked with searching for a Senior Email Marketer to join their team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create/Design, deliver and manage multiple client email accounts.
- Implement testing strategies across both flows, and campaigns to deliver optimum results.
- Continuous monitoring of ongoing emails, supporting the wider team and ensure alignment with the agreed client strategy.
- Manage and develop yearly content calendars across all client flows and campaigns.
- Ensure creative consistency across all client flows and campaigns.
- Lead on daily/weekly client communication with all accounts and remain up to date with strategies.
- Complete in-depth weekly and monthly data driven reports.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential, agency experience is desired.
- Confidence and ability to take full ownership of client projects and communication.
- Previous experience working with e-commerce clients is essential.
- Understanding of Klaviyo platform is desired.
- Strong design skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Analytical and results driven mindset.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams directly on 07946 090 917.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.