Contact Alice about this role
Senior Audit Manager
- Huddersfield office
- £55,000 – £75,000 pa DOE
- Privately owned firm that is committed to remaining independent
- Opportunity to progress into Head of Audit & Audit Director
- Equity options available for Director level
- Existing portfolio of clients within diverse set of industries and sizes
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within commutable distance to Huddersfield. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Assist the leading of the audit department.
- Delegate workflows & review team’s work.
- Ensure the team’s audit documentation meets the highest standards, reviewing financial statements to ensure they comply with relevant regulations.
- Provide coaching to develop junior members of the audit team, ensuring they have all they need to reach their full potential.
- Manage own portfolio of clients with commercial approach and effective use of internal resources.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Assist with new client tenders.
Skills & Experience…
- ACA or ACCA
- 6+ years’ Audit experience in a management capacity within an accountancy firm.
- Experience of managing audit engagements from inception to completion.
- People management
- Proven experience in client handling.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Is a privately owned and nationally known Financial & Professional Services Accountancy Firm based in the heart of West Yorkshire. They’ve been established for over 135 years, continually developing their expertise & service portfolio to provide clients of all industries and sizes a bespoke and client focussed approach to their finances. They have played an integral role in the growth of many of their clients’ businesses, and as such have a loyal and ever-growing portfolio!
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.