- Leeds City Centre – Hybrid Working
- £23,320 pa basic (OTE £35,000 +)
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Company Benefits
With the development and introduction of new value-added services, we are now seeking Sales Executives to join our client’s expanding sales team to support its plan for growth. Sales experience would be preferable; however, you must have gained solid customer service experience and will be driven towards a career in sales. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently – there is a clearly defined path to achieve your commission earnings and we have seen this for ourselves. This role is suited to those of you who are highly self-motivated and thrive best in a dynamic environment.
We are ideally searching for candidates who have demonstrable sales experience, however, our client is open to considering candidates who have gained customer service experience and have the right skill sets, behaviours, and characteristics to succeed in a sales environment.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Are research-oriented and can find innovative ways of engaging with customer.
- Can quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have demonstrable sales, account management or customer service experience.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Have a natural ability to engage with people via the telephone.
Following an initial onboarding programme, you will be supported by a highly experienced and accessible Sales Manager, whose commitment to ensuring the team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages employee satisfaction and personal growth is very evident. The approach to market is supported by a robust marketing strategy, enabling you to introduce services and products to a wide range of businesses, and you will be encouraged to research and contact suitable customers and intelligently identify new prospects to grow their client portfolio. Once new business is obtained through sales activity, you will continue to monitor and manage your professional relationship with your clients for their first 12 months. Each conversion has its own financial reward and the cumulative effect on achieving targets is significant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contacting prospects and customers in a professional and efficient manner whilst promoting the brand and company values.
- Educating customers on all products and services offered.
- Handling inbound enquiries and prospecting new clients via outbound calls by following up leads to promote and sell.
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your client portfolio.
- Achieving daily sales objectives to meet monthly revenue and KPI targets.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services the company has to offer.
- Accurately recording all communications on internal CRM, in adherence to company standards.
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training programmes to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals.
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing payment solutions business who are leading the way in their field. They place a strong emphasis on the service they deliver to their customers and have built an excellent reputation of which they seek to continue building over the coming years. They have a clear vision for growth, and much of that will be determined by the ongoing results delivered by their sales teams.
It is an exciting time to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation, and this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to begin or continue building a successful career in sales. If you believe you are suitable, please apply today or contact Julian Williams or Matt Pallister directly on 07946 090 917 | 07943 710 160 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.