Sales Account Executive - SaaS Start-up
- Fully Remote – Home Based
- £40,000 pa + Uncapped Commission - OTE £75,000
- Equity Share Options
- Unique Career Progression Opportunities
- Additional Company Benefits
This is an exciting and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an experienced and dedicated salesperson with prior success in software-as-a-service and solution sales to join an ambitious start up. This is a founding role, where you will be responsible for driving business growth and play a pivotal part in the future of this business. As a result of your success within this venture, you will be generously rewarded by receiving equity shares in the business and a highly achievable, competitive commission structure.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the sales process and ultimately the growth of the business. You will achieve this by generating new business and developing a lucrative pipeline, driving sales activity through your efforts, establishing, and growing the company’s presence and ultimately increasing revenue.
As this is a standalone role, you will be an individual who can demonstrate a solid history of success throughout your sales career. You will be highly experienced and have a thorough knowledge and understanding of SaaS and Solution sales techniques and the ability to implement this success into the full sales cycle. Your aim will be to lead on the full sales cycle and assist with growing the business alongside the launch of the new platform.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Increasing revenue and achieving sales growth by working towards agreed targets and objectives.
- Researching new prospects that align with the customer profile and evaluating their needs to effectively promote our client’s solution.
- Proactively engaging and establishing contact with prospects and building excellent working relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are qualified and align with set qualification criteria.
- Creating a pipeline of prospective sales activity that will allow the full sales process to continue successfully.
- Gaining a solid understanding, and ultimately becoming a SME, of our client’s product functionality and service offering.
- Successfully negotiating and closing opportunities with an agreed and signed contract.
- Accurately recording all communications on the internal CRM system, in adherence to company policies and regulatory standards.
Our Ideal candidate…
We are searching for a highly driven individual who is success obsessed and possesses a winning mentality. You will be able to demonstrate a history of exceeding targets within a SaaS and solution sales environment. As this is a stand-alone role, you will be a go-getter and pride yourself on your sales ability.
We would like to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable experience of full stack sales within the professional services, software, healthcare, or similar industries.
- A solid history of sales success; driving new business and business growth, constantly achieving and exceeding targets.
- Can demonstrate a solid understanding of sales within the caretech, care, or charity sectors.
- Commercially astute and target driven, with evidence of success within a similar role.
- Experienced at successfully negotiating and driving sales activity with the ability to proactively develop a successful business pipeline.
- Creative mindset and the ability to generate new and innovative approaches to developing leads.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Innovative, confident, and motivated, with the drive and passion to hunt for new business opportunities.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Excellent rapport building skills and the ability to show genuine interest and build effective relationships to ultimately achieve goals.
We’ve partnered with an established caretech software provider who are embarking on an inspiring and meaningful mission to end loneliness and improve the quality of life for one million people. They have developed a bespoke platform that has been designed to assist charities in reducing loneliness and isolation for older, disabled, marginalised and vulnerable people. They achieve this by remotely delivering sincere social interactions and connections, whilst creating opportunities to develop virtual communities for those most in need.
With over a decade of success in delivering SaaS products to the SME market, our client has now focused their efforts on this meaningful purpose. Working alongside charities, our client has utilised their experience and expertise to develop a software that will be effective in its mission to deliver a positive social impact to the world, and as such are now ready to launch this unique solution.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly successful individual with SaaS or solution sales experience to take a pivotal role in the growth of an important and meaningful start-up. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.