Contact Julian about this role
SaaS Field Sales Manager
- Based in Leeds
- £60,000 – £80,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Uncapped Monthly Commission (50% OTE)
- Field Based/Hybrid Working – Required to travel UK-wide and be in the Leeds Office 3 days per week
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven Software as a Service (SaaS) for multiple verticals. Their systems transform the way in which field-based businesses work by streamlining processes which increase productivity and as a result reduce costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their ongoing success and continued growth this year, our client is now searching for a Field Sales Manager to lead their existing field sales team.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of leading a dynamic team of SaaS field sales representatives, focused on new business development across their target verticals. You will be responsible for providing strong leadership and strategic direction whilst inspiring the team to reach their targets. This will be achieved by conducting both individual and team performance evaluations to ensure team members are supported to maximise their full potential. This opportunity offers a unique opportunity to be a driving force in shaping the success of our client’s sales team, whilst contributing towards the development of new business to achieve revenue growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and overseeing a team of 6-10 highly motivated and dynamic SaaS field sales representatives.
- Ensuring the team is fully trained to understand prospective clients’ pain points to effectively present our clients service as a solution to their problems whilst tailoring the product to their specific business needs.
- Reviewing sales presentations and product demonstrations and providing feedback for future improvement.
- Collaborating with other teams in the business, including pre-sales, SDR, product development and customer support, to ensure a smooth onboarding process is followed for new accounts.
- Working closely with the wider sales team and UK Sales Director to analyse new business activity, overall results and forecasts, to understand any improvements that can be made to gain new business in the field.
- Representing our client at conferences, trade shows and networking events, showcasing your expertise of the service offering and how you can tailor the product to a variety of customers to gain new business opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with product developments and industry/market trends to become an expert in your field.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years’ SaaS sales management/leadership experience in a new business or field sales environment.
- Proven record of past results, meeting personal and team targets.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of performance with a focus on being data driven to make business decisions.
- A high level of energy and passion about sales and working with a team to improve performance.
- Keen to learn and demonstrate a drive to work to the highest standards.
- Customer and market focused at all times.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams or Matt Pallister directly on 07946 090 917 / 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.