This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Product Aftercare Specialist
- £25,000 pa
- Based in Sheffield
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Fantastic Working Culture
- Training Programme
Our client is a market leader in providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in the fleet industry. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fast-growing companies in their field and due to their continued growth, can now offer a fantastic opportunity for a Product Aftercare Specialist to join their operational team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively managing all customer accounts following their initial onboarding. You will build successful relationships with customers and ensure that they can successfully adopt our client’s product in line with business processes. This position will form part of our client’s Product Aftercare team and will work in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders. Through this, you will be required to nurture client accounts and increase customer’s product knowledge, whilst demonstrating fantastic fleet/automotive industry knowledge of your own and possessing the ability to resolve multiple on-going issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing customer accounts to ensure successful adoption of our client’s product.
- Continuing to manage the process of successfully onboarding new customers throughout their early life cycle after handover from the implementation team.
- The organisation of data collection, cleansing & testing prior to importing this data.
- Assessing the customers intended use of the product whilst managing and creating action plans to improve usage and understanding.
- Developing meaningful relationships with customers and nurturing trust throughout their journey.
- Being a product expert in all areas to enable the support of the customer base.
- Providing excellent customer support throughout the customer journey.
- Working collaboratively with the training team to identify potential training opportunities.
- Gathering feedback items and highlighting to the Product Aftercare Manager.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience within the fleet/transport industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Proven technical, problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to deal with problems and technical issues in a friendly, calm, and reassuring manner.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, the ability to prioritise workload, whilst working autonomously.
- Highly IT literate (CRM/Microsoft Excel/Databases/O365)
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
This is an exciting and varied role that can offer the perfect opportunity for someone who has previously worked within the fleet or transport industry in a Fleet Administrator/Coordinator role or similar that is now looking to advance their career into the tech world. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.