This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Nottingham – Hybrid
- £23,000 – £27,000pa DOE
- Free on-site parking/ WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Excellent Benefits
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions to clients of all sizes. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader within the industry.
As a result of their continued success, and growth plans for the immediate future, we are now searching for a commercially minded Post-Graduate Business Marketing Analyst to join their Business function team.
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious and creative individual with excellent communication skills and a hunger to learn and develop within a fast-paced tech organisation. Working directly under the Lead Business Manager, this is a key role whereby you will support the management team with the development of the services portfolio. This will include contributing to the positioning and messaging of key services; influencing the tone, look and feel of external marketing; reacting to market dynamics and supporting sales in generating and converting opportunities.
- Working cross-functionally within the organisation to support the development of future value propositions, as well as the roadmap and vision for the portfolio.
- Interact and collaborate with the Sales & Procurement teams, ensuring internal stock and business strategies are aligned for future business, and as well as understanding the requirements of existing and potential customers to ensure the portfolio is tailored accordingly.
- Ensuring that all value propositions are continually monitored, positioned, and promoted effectively and are iteratively updated to ensure market relevance.
- Supporting the Sales team with identifying and converting opportunities, through tailored and creative sales enablement activity, contributing towards the production of collateral.
- Maintain and review supplier relationships and contracts, ensuring the business is competitive within the market whilst identifying areas to increase profit.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Be post-graduate or graduate qualified with a Business Management and Marketing degree or similar.
- Have a deep understanding of marketing theories, the willingness to take considered risks all whilst maintaining a commercial mind-set.
- Be a quick learner who uses their own initiative with an eagerness to develop within the role.
- Have exceptional communication and networking skills, with the confidence to influence stakeholders across all departments.
- Be passionate about the assets they deliver and enthusiastic about the outcome and success of their work.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the technology industry. Our successful candidates have provided 5* feedback on their experience of working for this business and if you would like to join a company who has a dynamic and progressive strategy for growth, please apply today by submitting your CV.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.