This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Harrogate
- £30,000 – £40,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Working Culture
- 30 Days Holiday
- 9% Employer’s Pension Contribution
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established independent investment management business who provide portfolio management, stockbroking, and financial planning services to private clients. With full in-house back office, research and support teams, this firm is committed to providing an exceptional level of service to their clients which is achieved by developing long-term and trusted relationships.
Due to their impressive and sustained growth in assets under management and their increasing client base across the UK, we have an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join this team of professionals who will help nurture and develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner, or a trainee Paraplanner, to join an existing team of experienced paraplanners. In this role, you will be required to provide a highly technical service to a team of advisors in order to provide all clients with a positive professional experience. You will provide report writing support and assist the paraplanning manager to log incoming projects and maintain up to date report templates. Over time, this role will allow you to be involved with high Net Worth and/or complex client situations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing report writing support, including the production of suitability reports for reviews and new business, based on client needs.
- Assisting with the provision of fully compliant, accurate, potentially complex reports which will include analysis, detailed research of funds and providers and product recommendations for presentation to clients.
- Assisting with research for Asset Allocation on clients existing portfolios, quantifying, and analysing clients existing investments.
- Assisting with obtaining valuations, quotations and supporting application documentation.
- Providing advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework under guidance from the Compliance Manager and internal policy and procedures.
- Managing own workload position and provide updates to line manager.
- Committing to continuous personal development and retain supporting records.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn and commitment to lead by example.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to explain technical information clearly and effectively.
- The ability to work well under pressure and use initiative whilst effectively prioritising and multi-tasking.
This is an excellent time to join a growing business that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.