Operational Technical Support Advisor
- Based in Leeds
- £23,000 – £26,000 pa, dependent on experience
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Excellent Working Culture & Company Benefits
- Fantastic Training/Induction Programme
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong communication skills?
Are you driven to succeed and eager to build a career within Customer Service and Tech?
If so, then we have an exciting opportunity available!
We would love to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively in what can sometimes be a high-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service/support (desirable).
- Highly IT literate (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases).
- Ticket management experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent research, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
This opportunity has the potential for the successful candidate to advance their career towards an operational position within this fast-growing tech company, such as Customer Success or Onboarding. You will have a strong desire to understand the operational requirements of the business and how to improve client processes through technology.
Our ideal candidate will be an individual with a passion for technology, that can display strong communication skills, solid problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities, and proven customer service experience. You will join our client’s software support team and as you will be first point of contact for all customers, you will need to be able to demonstrate effective communication in all formats and to deliver reliable and effective solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time, in line with contractual SLA’s.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and applications, including the setting up of new user accounts.
- Managing the coordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Passing any useful customer feedback onto the technical teams.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes, and updates.
- Providing the relevant stakeholders with supporting documentation and reports.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for an Operational Technical Support Advisor to join their customer support team.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company who can offer a clear route of progression and career development. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.