Contact Alice about this role
- £40,000 – £45,000 pa DOE
- Excellent Company Benefits & On-going Training
- Free on-site parking / Excellent transport links
Is one of Europe’s leading providers of refurbished enterprise IT equipment, specialising in Server, Storage, Networking, and components. With an in-house team of experts, they provide their clients, both national and international, bespoke and configurable hardware to meet each of their needs, whilst always striving to deliver excellent customer service.
As a result of their continued success and growth plans for the future, we are now searching for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Will be responsible for the delivery of successful marketing campaigns, as well as creating and delivering the strategic marketing plans for the business. Alongside this, you will work closely with the directors to ensure these plans are in line with the company’s ambitions for growth in the future.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and deliver the new strategic marketing plans to the Directors, incorporating the core product range and services, as well as incorporating new product vendors and ranges into the existing marketing strategy.
- Lead the execution of the marketing plan and calendar of events for marketing campaigns, ensuring agreed deadlines are met and effectiveness is reviewed.
- Work closely with the Sales and Purchasing Director, ensuring marketing campaigns are relevant and current.
- Manage the corporate brand and all marketing activities set out by the Directors, as well as pro-active market research for new ideas and tactics.
- Planning and implementing all digital marketing, including but not limited to; email marketing, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit and Facebook.
- Driving social media presence to strengthen the online brand.
- Creating and optimising content for the website and social media accounts.
- Involvement in the creation and performance management of the company’s websites, both current and future.
- Development of new ideas, presenting these in board meetings whilst justifying budget spending and ROIs.
- Tracking marketing performance, producing regular reports for the senior leadership team.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the external digital agency, as well as other relevant third parties.
- Ensure all promotional activities and materials comply with relevant acts, legal requirements, and ethical standards.
- Managing, leading, and motivating a small team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience within a similar role at an IT hardware reseller/distributor is essential.
- Experience with managing a team is essential.
- Marketing qualification is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, confident, innovative with a positive attitude.
- An eye-for detail with the ability to work in a methodical manner.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a pivotal role within a well-established and growing organisation within the booming tech industry. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.