This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £25,000 pa, Dependant on Experience
- Additional Company Benefits
We are searching for a highly creative marketing individual to take on this well-rounded marketing role where the successful candidate will support the Marketing & Graphic Design Manager on all areas of digital, film and paper-based marketing activities. You will be required to create visually striking marketing collateral for the wider business, contribute to, and manage, all social media platforms, film and create high quality product videos alongside a variety of other marketing tasks. As this is an all-encompassing role, we are searching for a talented and creative Marketing Executive who can display excellent design skills and a drive to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a range of high quality and eye-catching marketing materials and projects, including packaging designs, POS Materials, product catalogues, labels & packaging.
- Filming, editing, and creating high quality product videos for distribution to customers, and for use on social media platforms.
- Effectively contributing to social media activities and the management of social media platforms.
- Proactively compile, analyse, and distribute analysis of marketing activities in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Producing weekly newsletters and further collateral through Mailchimp.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to create and produce advert design, including flyers, brochures, and display materials in line with brand guidelines and standards.
- Producing clear, professional reports, brochures, and similar documents with good design features to company brand standards.
Our Ideal Candidate…
Will possess a Marketing or Graphic Design related degree and be able to showcase exceptional design skills. You will be a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage a versatile workload.
We want to speak with candidates who can display the following:
- A Marketing or Graphic Design related degree.
- Excellent proficiency working with full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Prior experience in a similar well-round marketing environment would be desirable.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Highly creative with an eye for detail and accuracy, with exceptional design skills.
Our client is a leading wholesale supplier, designer, and importer of high-quality architectural door hardware and furniture. The company has continued to increase their market share by constantly developing their innovative range of products and never compromising on quality. Due to their commitment to providing exceptional customer service and developing successful relationships, they have maintained their standing within this highly competitive market. Due to their success, we are now searching for a Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate, creative individual to take on a well-rounded marketing role within a growing organisation where you will be given all the tools required to succeed. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.