This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Junior Software Trainer
- Up to £25,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Based in Sheffield
- Flexible Working Options
- Company Benefits
- Free Parking
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field. Due to their continued growth, we have been asked to identify an individual who is keen to create an exciting career within software training and e-Learning development.
Our client would like all new starters to really understand their business and its customers first before progressing into a training role so you will initially join their customer support team for the first few months where a commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer experience will be key. You will be the first line of support and will ideally have a natural aptitude when it comes to identifying problems and either resolving them independently or escalating them further. However, this opportunity will ultimately lead to a position on the training team, where you will become a product specialist, managing the customer experience as well as their expectations throughout and beyond the implementation and adoption process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Training Manager to deliver software training to new and existing clients on new product features.
- Assisting with customer adoption and education – advising on product functionality.
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time.
- Passing any customer feedback onto the development team.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
- Assisting with the development of e-Learning sessions and online user guides.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong IT Literacy.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats with a focus on fine detail.
- Experience in a customer support or training role for software/hardware would be desirable.
- A digital media, creative, technical or training related degree would be desirable.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or similar or can demonstrate a drive towards learning such systems.
- Experience with WordPress or similar (desirable).
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent collaborating skills, with an ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
- Have high levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Strong presentational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company with a clear plan for the future. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 0113 332 0678 / 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.