£25,000 - £30,000
IT & Digital
This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Up to £25,000 – £30,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Free on-site parking/ WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions to clients of all sizes. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader, within the industry.
As a result of their continued success, and growth plans for the future, we are now searching for a Junior Buyer to join their procurement team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring all appropriate products are visible on all necessary internal and externally facing channels and regularly reviewing the information and adjusting accordingly.
- Managing product companion and bundle strategy in line with business requirements.
- Supporting the sales team with opportunities in a proactive and knowledgeable manner, with a view to converting sales as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and utilise excellent vendor relationships to gain incremental margin for the business through negotiation of special pricing, terms, and deliveries, as well as gaining competitive advantage in the channel.
- Proactively analysing demand patterns and effectively managing the supply chain, whilst maintaining appropriate stock levels of run rate items, utilising virtual warehousing facilities.
- Understand current stock levels and co-ordinate activities in order to reduce business costs of unused ages and ex-demo stock.
- Ensure appropriate stock allocation to maximise in month invoicing for the business, whilst ensuring all customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all supplier rebates are accurate and received in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Deal Registrations are actions and managed with the view of maximising profits and have the competitive advantage.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years’ experience within Tech or Construction industry.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with individuals at all levels of the business to gain commitment and buy-in to a common vision and clearly states goals.
- Have strong commercial acumen with the ability to make and justify decisions.
- Are able to pick up knowledge with regards to products and processes quickly.
- Always provide excellent service to both internal customers and external supply chain partners.
- Have the ability to use their initiative to offer achievable solutions under pressure.
- Have a team-centric attitude with the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving landscape.
- Knowledge and interest in IT hardware and software is beneficial.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Buyer to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.