Contact Jonny about this role
IT Support Technician
- Based in Leeds
- £23,000 – £28,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Excellent Additional Benefits
- Driving Licence Required
We are searching for a motivated and customer focused IT Technician who is committed to their own personal development and shows a natural aptitude to providing exceptional levels of support and problem resolution. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of IT Technical Support including the support of desktops, servers and networks to a range of established clients. You will be someone who is passionate about technology with a drive to continue your own learning and personal development, and in turn you will be provided with a structured learning program that will see you gain relevant qualifications and be offered with the opportunity for personal development.
- 2+ years’ experience providing technical customer support, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting Office 365, Windows 10 and other systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrable experience in the use of standard computing disciplines including Change, Configuration, Problem, Performance and Operational Management.
- You will ideally have achieved industry-related certifications or will currently be working towards gaining these.
- Strong knowledge of technical language and IT literacy.
- A computing/technical degree would be desirable.
- A sound understanding of various operating systems and browsers, including troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated and self-driven, with the ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
- Strong levels of written and verbal communication.
- A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle – you will be expected after a time to attend client sites.
- Dealing with all technical problems accordingly and promptly whilst fixing issues where possible remotely.
- Promptly answering any helpdesk calls and responding to all client queries through email or online.
- Isolating and resolving any technical issues independently and remotely, within a reasonable time frame (desktops, servers and networks)
- Escalate any unresolved issues to senior colleagues
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases on internal systems
- Visiting client sites to fix issues that cannot be resolved via telephone and email whilst building and improving on customer relationships.
- Implementing IT solutions (both hardware and software)
- Assisting with internal and external projects
- Providing internal colleagues with support
- Working towards industry standard qualifications through a structured learning plan.
Our client is an established and award-winning provider of Managed IT Solutions and Services. They are an experienced team of consultants who provide/manage technical and strategic IT support to a variety of businesses and organisations across the UK. Their service covers conventional network, software and hardware support and this company is one of only 150 selected Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK. Due to their continued success and recent new contracts, we are now searching for IT Technicians to join this growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation. Please apply today by submitting your CV, or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.