IT Business Development Executive
- Based in London – Home, Office & Field Based
- Up to £50,000 pa DOE + commission
- Excellent company benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year on year growth within this highly dynamic sector.
As an outcome of their continued success, and in spite of the current pandemic, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced Field Based IT Business Development Executive to join their sales team, with a focus on building new business and developing their existing client portfolio. This will be achieved both over the phone and face to face, allowing you to build consultative and long-term relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable solution sales experience within the IT sector and will already understand the needs of prospective and established clients. You will be highly self-motivated, and your consistent history of success will be underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and consultative relationships with your clients.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Are experienced at successfully negotiating complex sales transactions and are able to proactively develop a business pipeline and drive sales activity
- Have demonstrable sales and account management experience and can provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a full clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please contact Matt Pallister on 07943 710 160.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.