Internal Sales Executive
- Based in Harrogate
- Up to £21,000 pa + Monthly Bonus Structure
- Company Benefits
Our client is a multi-disciplined provider of outbound sales services to the automotive industry. The company has strong roots within its marketplace and has achieved its vision of organic growth since its conception. Importantly, it is a company that is committed to the long-term development of its employees, not just through strong and fair leadership, but also through excellent onboarding and ongoing training/support.
What’s impressive and unique about our client is that when setting targets for new business it is done intelligently, and according to the individual team members ability and past performance, making it so you and the company can ensure success. As a result of increased business and internal promotion, there is now an opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual with a proven track record to further develop their sales career.
We have been tasked with assisting the business to find an individual who will generate new business and further develop its client portfolios by providing qualified leads and arranging appointments for the Field Sales Team. The successful candidate will be trained to understand what products and services the company has to offer, enabling them to approach organisations of various sizes within the automotive industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell our clients services which will result in securing appointments for the field sales team to attend
- Asking intelligent questions to understand customer requirements and identify opportunities
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems, in adherence to company standards
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service
- Represent our client and their clients (as the outsourced provider) to the highest standards
- Establishing relationships with existing customers and retaining a pipeline for future business
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services available
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by setting a high standard and working collaboratively across all business areas
Our ideal candidate will have gained demonstrable experience in a fast-paced sales environment and will have a genuine aptitude for opening doors through intelligent conversation. This role is suited to those of you who are driven, highly self-motivated, have a willingness to sell, and have a history of success which is underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and long-term relationships with your clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- A strong work ethic and driven to achieve daily, weekly & monthly activity targets/KPI’s
- Have experience liaising between internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently
- IT Literate with experience on Microsoft Office/CRM
If you have the confidence, resilience, and aptitude to promote ideas and concepts effectively, we want to hear from you! If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 01423 200058 / 07943 710 160.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.