Contact Jonny about this role
Inside Sales Executive
- £22,000 pa, Dependant on Experience
- Uncapped Commission (OTE £8,000)
- Fantastic Working Culture
- 25 Days Holiday + Additional Company Benefits
- Excellent Training and Progression Opportunities
Our client is a market leader in providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in the fleet industry. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fast-growing companies in their field and due to their continued growth, can now offer a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their growing and successful Inside Sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and results-driven individual, with aspirations of developing a successful sales career, to join our client’s growing team. The main objective is to increase the overall client portfolio whilst maximising their sales revenue. You will achieve this by identifying, researching, and approaching suitable organisations with the aim of securing appointments and subsequently closing sales. You will be working towards agreed and highly achievable targets which will ultimately improve business growth and will be supported by an experienced Sales Manager who will mentor you through your professional development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and researching new prospect leads; developing a thorough understanding of respective businesses.
- Prospecting new clients through various means; following up on leads to secure demo appointments.
- Achieving/exceeding all targets, daily call KPIs and expected SLAs.
- Delivering high quality calls and excellent written communications with all customers.
- Conducting appointments and either closing the sale or progress towards agreeing a sales order.
- Accurately recording all conversations and correspondence on internal CRM.
- Developing strong working relationships with new prospects, maintaining a healthy pipeline of business, and proposing customer focused solutions when necessary.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and encouraging a supportive team environment by working collaboratively together across all business departments.
- Engaging in and contributing towards internal training to help strengthen and achieve your future goals.
- Building and maintaining a sound understanding of the products and services the company has to offer.
We are searching for articulate, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals with an organised and professional approach to the way in which you work. You will be ambitious and extremely highly motivated with the determination to succeed and progress within a target driven environment. This role would suit individuals with prior experience in a call centre, customer service or telephone-based environment.
We would love to hear from candidate who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are highly organised and able to manage a changing workload and multitask effectively.
- Can display excellent commercial and business acumen; the ability to understand products and businesses whilst recognising patterns and opportunities within organisations.
- Are motived to learn and develop a successful career in sales.
- Are target driven; able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Can display excellent customer service ability as all times
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join a company who will truly value your input. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.