This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- £25,000 – £30,000 pa, negotiable DOE
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Excellent training
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader within the industry. With people at the heart of all they do, they ensure an inclusive and diverse environment, all whilst delivering excellent customer service.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an In-House Designer to join their Marketing team to work on some exciting and varied projects.
- Generate exceptional designs for their wide and varied B2B audience.
- Ensure all work produced is done using the organisation’s brand-guidelines.
- Using detailed briefs to work on a wide range of design projects, both digital and print, including banners, email, printed flyers, brochures, and event materials.
- Work closely with copywriters on campaign activity to prioritise high profile activities.
- Work within the CMS and marketing automation platform and create email designs using existing templates as well as coding new ones.
- Understand the business’ commercial objectives behind the communications and ensure this is considered during each project.
- Constantly seek efficiencies without compromising quality.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- 3+ years’ design experience working across print and digital.
- Excellent grasp of Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- High level of organisation, with an eye for detail in all work produced.
- Team-centric with the ability to support, offer advice and provide ideas to the wider design and marking function.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 01133 320 678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.