Contact Sophie about this role
- Harrogate – hybrid working
- £21,000 – £23,000pa DOE
- Free on-site parking / Excellent transport links
Reporting to the Housing Director, you will be responsible for liaising between internal stakeholders, partners, and clients, ensuring that all SLAs for administration and support are consistently achieved whilst always maintaining exceptional levels of customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to join a supportive financial department and provide invaluable company-wide support.
- Full use of the in-house management software, ensuring all tenant and group activity is logged and kept up to date.
- Manage correspondence between partners and tenants, including mail merges and letters.
- Provide essential internal support, including intranet support and ordering of new equipment and uniforms.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders e.g., with Help Desk when a new property becomes live.
- Liaise with external stakeholders e.g., auditors, clients, suppliers, and support workers.
- Ad-hoc support as directed by the Housing Director.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- IT proficient including Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our client is a market leader within the supportive housing sector, providing innovative and invaluable solutions for their clients. Their expertise covers facilities management, health & safety, property management as well as soft-services resources. Partnered with nationwide registered charities and providers, they are committed to providing high quality support to their tenants to promote their independence and enhance their wellbeing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that prides itself on its culture and has strong growth and improvement plans for 2023. If you believe that you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier on 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.