This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Graduate Procurement Executive
- £25,000 pa
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we now have a Graduate Opportunity for a Supply Chain Executive to support the sales and vendor management teams. Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will work with the procurement team to manage stock profile through demand planning activity and support sales opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all appropriate products are visible on all necessary internal and externally facing channels and regularly reviewing the information and adjusting accordingly.
- Managing product companion and bundle strategy in line with business requirements.
- Supporting the sales team with opportunities in a proactive and knowledgeable manner, with a view to converting sales as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and utilise excellent vendor relationships to gain incremental margin for the business through negotiation of special pricing, terms, and deliveries, as well as gaining competitive advantage in the channel.
- Proactively analysing demand patterns and effectively managing the supply chain, whilst maintaining appropriate stock levels of run rate items, utilising virtual warehousing facilities.
- Understand current stock levels and co-ordinate activities in order to reduce business costs of unused ages and ex-demo stock.
- Ensure appropriate stock allocation to maximise in month invoicing for the business, whilst ensuring all customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all supplier rebates are accurate and received in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Deal Registrations are actions and managed with the view of maximising profits and have the competitive advantage.
Our ideal candidate will be eager to learn and work within a Procurement team at an IT reseller or managed services provider, with a passion for tech. You will work collaboratively with your team and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be a quick learner and be able to support the sales teams on closing opportunities whilst ensuring competitive advantage in the channel.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Graduate or Apprentice Qualification within Business (with relevant modules on Supply Chain, Purchasing or Procurement), Supply Chain Management or similar.
- An excellent attitude and drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with individuals at all levels of the business to gain commitment and buy-in to a common vision and clearly states goals.
- Have strong commercial acumen with the ability to make and justify decisions.
- Are able to pick up knowledge with regards to products and processes quickly.
- Always provide excellent service to both internal customers and external supply chain partners.
- Have the ability to use their initiative to offer achievable solutions under pressure.
- Have a team-centric attitude with the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving landscape.
- Knowledge and interest in IT hardware and software is beneficial.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.