This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Field Service Administrator
- Garforth, Leeds
- £22,000 – £26,000 pa, Dependant on Experience
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established and leading manufacturer of gas detection technology and equipment. They design, develop, and manufacture a diverse range of products that provide cost-effective solutions and promote personnel safety to a wide range of sectors and markets. They have built their success on their ability to manufacture bespoke gas detection solutions whilst providing a first-class service to all clients. Due to this success, we have been tasked to search for a Field Service Administrator to join their Field Service department.
We are searching for a highly organised and efficient individual that can display excellent communication skills, strong decision-making, and an organised and methodical way of working. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising between customers and technicians to ensure all planned service visits are scheduled effectively and that customers receive a smooth and efficient service. You will be required to respond to quotes, servicing, installation, and commissioning requests, ensuring that deadlines and SLAs are constantly achieved, whilst maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to Field Service Technicians; planning and scheduling monthly routine service visits.
- Liaising with customers and providing direct support by phone or email.
- Assessing scheduling priorities to ensure maximum planning efficiency.
- Utilising internal CRM to generate daily service reports, prepare and upload Risk Assessment/Method Statements and record detailed and accurate information.
- Working closely with Field Service Technicians, ensuring full details of each job is relayed effectively and scheduling any necessary training.
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and availability; ensuring all parts and equipment is available for each task.
- Taking responsibility for the accuracy of service-related documentation; processing maintenance visits, processing service orders and invoices.
We would like to speak to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience providing administration support to a field service team would be beneficial.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to manage clients’ expectations and requirements.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the required skills to join an organisation that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.