Contact Sophie about this role
Events and Marketing Manager
- Leeds City Centre
- £34,500 pa, dependent on experience
- Part-time hours available (pro-rata’d salary)
- Free Parking
- Free Food & Staff Discount
We are working with an established restaurant and cocktail bar based in Leeds City Centre with a renowned reputation for first class service, high-quality food offering and show-stopping live music events. This family-run business is going from strength to strength led by a strong leadership team who are committed to the continuous success of the business. Due to this success, we are now searching for an energetic Events & Marketing Manager to continue driving this business forward.
This exciting and hands-on role will see the successful candidate play a pivotal part in the ongoing promotion of this established hospitality venue. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies with the ultimate aim of promoting the business and upholding their longstanding reputation. This will be achieved by successfully planning and overseeing events, establishing excellent relationships with the local community, and ensuring all marketing collateral and socials are of the highest quality.
- Develop and implement a clear marketing strategy with a view to grow the customer base.
- Work closely with external agents to source the resource for live events, negotiating rates and obtaining contracts.
- Develop a presence in the local area, creating engaging partnerships with local corporate businesses to increase corporate booking and raise the company profile.
- Oversee all aspects of the production and distribution of marketing materials, liaising with internal and external parties.
- Work closely with a third-party agency to deliver the social media strategy across all platforms whilst taking responsibility for maintaining the company website content.
- Liaise with the management team, ensuring all details for upcoming events are clearly communicated, ensuring each booking is correctly planned and resourced.
- Provide and implement innovative solutions to ensure our client remains competitive.
Our ideal candidate will be an energetic and motivated marketeer with solid event management experience within the hospitality sector. You will be a pro-active individual with a passion and commitment to providing high-quality events. Alongside this, you will be a competent strategist with expertise across many forms of marketing, from developing strategies, creating content through to digital and social marketing.
We would love to speak to candidate who can demonstrate the following…
- Previous experience in a similar function is essential, ideally within a hospitality environment.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on marketing experience.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Solid experience with digital content and social media marketing.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of print buying, publishing, copywriting and editing.
- Highly organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handing multiple projects at once whilst meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail, remaining professional throughout.
- Impeccable attention to detail with a high-level of written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Events and Marketing individual with strong experience in the hospitality sector to join an established organisation where you will play a pivotal part in their future success. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier or Jonny McPartland on 07956 214 241 / 07375 675 039 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.