This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Email Marketing Executive
- Leeds City Centre
- Up to £25,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Hybrid Working Options
- Excellent Company Benefits
We are searching for an aspiring marketeer to become an integral part of our client’s established internal marketing team. Supported by an industry-experienced Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will receive full training to assist with customer communications and email campaigns, with the view to supporting customer acquisition and retention, increasing revenue and continuing to deliver a brilliant customer journey. Previous experience in a marketing role is not required but the willingness to learn is essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the company-wide email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy which aims to attract, convert, and retain existing and prospective customers.
- Utilising Salesforce, ensuring customer communications are accurately maintained.
- Assisting with the implementation of email marketing campaigns which may include copywriting, email and landing page creation, data segmentation, a/b testing and automation.
- Monitoring automated campaigns and journeys and adjusting where necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure all communications are accurate and on brand, and supporting on any other ad hoc marketing projects where required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A genuine interest in the marketing industry with a willingness to learn and develop.
- IT proficient including Microsoft suite.
- Be process driven with the ability to add your own creative influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport cross-departmentally with stakeholders at all levels.
- Prior understanding of email platforms & performance metrics, HTML and CSS is desirable but not essential.
Our client is part of a global payment solutions organisation but operates independently in the UK. From the outset it has consistently challenged its competitors by focusing on what counts, the needs of its commercial customers. Its ability in acquiring a significant amount of new business year on year and increasing its market share can be attributed to its commitment to making the customer journey both simple and transparent.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience or if you are driven to start a career in marketing, please apply today. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier or Julian Williams on 07956 214 241 | 07946 090 917 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.