This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Service Manager
- Based in Leeds (Office Based)
- £35,000 – £40,000 pa, dependent on experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On Site Parking
- Employee Wellness Platform
- Bike to Work Scheme
Our client is an established provider of effective market leading technology systems for their industry sector. Customer support and technical innovation is at the forefront of what it does and has allowed the business to maintain an excellent reputation which has resulted in the business being voted the UK’s number one system in their marketplace. They have a fantastic working culture, one which inspires growth and personal development, and this really is evident across the business.
We are searching for an exceptional Customer Service Manager with a proven track record in customer service and support. As a hands-on leader, you will play an integral role in creating a driven and supportive working environment and ensure the existing team maintains high quality standards by continuing to provide on the business’ excellent reputation for the service it delivers.
The customer service/support team is the first point of contact for all customer queries into the business, you will lead from the front to ensure that your team continues to be considered a critical success factor in the business’ future success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and motivating the customer service/support team and promoting a culture of strong team performance.
- Agreeing, monitoring, and achieving internal customer service level agreements (SLA’s), targets and KPI’s.
- Developing and upskilling the existing team by providing them with training in negotiation, complaint and objection handling, and other key customer service areas.
- Handling escalated/long-standing customer complaints or any major incidents, such as security issues.
- Delivering a proactive service to our client’s customers, leading to strong customer relations and increased retention/upselling/cross-selling rates.
- Monitoring and analysing the customer service statistics and reporting on these to senior management.
- Managing and delivering improvement initiatives and best practice techniques through various stages of the customer journey, including procedures, policies, and standards; tracking and reporting benefits of delivered projects.
- Prioritising, implementing, and championing improvements in customer service within your team and across the wider business.
- Managing ongoing relationships with external third-party suppliers and engineers
- Conducting appraisals and regular staff 1-2-1’s, with the assistance of the HR Manager.
- Maintaining accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers on internal CRM systems.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of our client’s products and services.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A real passion, understanding and commitment for creating an exceptional customer experience.
- A strong leader with the ability to develop and motivate a customer service team, taking them through the journey of what makes great customer service/experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and guide a range of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Highly resilient with strong organisational and time management skills; self-motivated to deliver to the highest standards.
- Looking for continuous improvement, able to give and receive feedback in an honest and open manner.
- Are technically savvy and can analyse/interpret data effectively to gain valuable insight into customer experience.
- Will invest in continuously developing their knowledge of the customer service industry through relevant blogs, webinars, and industry-related workshops, thereafter, implementing this into the workplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join this forward-thinking organisation in what is a highly diverse and fast-growing sector. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / Sophie Grazier directly on 07956 214 241.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.