This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Onboarding Manager
- Based in Leeds
- £30,000 – £40,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Additional Company Benefits
- 33 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth. Due to their continued success and future growth plans, we are currently searching for an experienced Onboarding Manager to join their existing team.
This is an exciting and varied role that will see the successful candidate working alongside an existing team of Onboarding Managers to ensure the transition of our client’s customers from any legacy systems onto our client’s latest platform is as easy and pain free as possible. The successful candidate will be required to set up processes that will deliver customer value long term whilst ensuring that this is completed within agreed timescales. It is essential that you will become an expert in the product as you will be required to provide training to all new customers as well as training new employees in best practices of the system. As well as this, you will offer consultancy advice as to how all customers can improve their current processes to ensure they get optimum results from their new system and use it to its full potential.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing project and training plans, identifying key deliverables, and agreeing timescales for projects.
- Managing multiple projects whilst balancing workstreams and communicating milestones & timelines.
- Delivering projects withing the time, quality and cost criteria as set within KPIs.
- Proactively managing customer expectations, whilst setting and monitoring the progress of customer actions.
- To be an expert on the platform in order to demonstrate, setup and train customers in best practice use of the platform.
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to ensure on time delivery of multi-team projects.
- Engaging with the client and internal sales representatives to understand the customer’s business and clearly identify needs, pain points, and goals.
- Advising on the migration from legacy processes and the efficiencies that can be made through best practice use of the platform.
- Inputting to the continuous development and improvement of training materials.
- Advising on benefits and efficiencies that can be gained when using the system to its full potential.
- Working with customers to document requirements and produce specifications where bespoke documents, reports or developments are required.
- Record progress, decisions, and issues accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Follow and contribute to the development on onboarding processes.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a training capacity, ideally in a customer facing role.
- Minimum of 1 years’ project management experience.
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and task focussed with a methodical approach to work.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Experience in building strong rapport and relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle a stretching and changeable workload.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical persons and functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Proactive team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders of all levels.
- Maintaining accuracy and composure in pressured environments.
- Innovative and able to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.