Contact Julian about this role
We’re recruiting a Business Development Manager who is passionate about sales within the technical industry and someone who carries knowledge and understanding of the Construction and Surveying market.
- Up to £65,000 basic salary + quarterly commission package (£100,000 OTE)
- Development and Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Company Benefits
Is a well-respected and trusted provider of drone technology that is used for commercial needs. Acting as a drone technology market leader, our client targets four different verticals, including Military and Defence, Asset Integrity and Inspection, Surveying and Construction and also providing education and training. After generating 125% revenue over the past 12 months, our client has a focus to grow the team and as a result of this, looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join the team, who will be targeting the Surveying and Construction market.
You will be responsible for handling all aspects of the sales process, from attending sales meetings and/or providing demonstrations towards the Surveying and Construction market, boosting top-line revenue by selling our clients solutions. Establishing and nurturing long-term relationships with both new and existing clients will be the forefront of your role opening doors to drive business further in your sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute a regional business plan, building targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline.
- Acting as a trusted advisor by building and maintaining executive relationships with customers, providing strategic direction to ensure long-term retention.
- Conduct periodic reviews of business to ensure accurate forecasting and opportunity management, analysing performance to create accurate reports for management reviews.
- Drive business growth, by meeting and exceeding annual sales targets, delivering year-on-year revenue, gross profit and total contract value.
- Identify new prospect opportunities, key customers and emerging markets.
- Work with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions.
- Representing our client at sales meetings, demonstrations and shows and exhibitions throughout the UK with a goal of driving sales for the business.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development within the technical industry– preferably related to infrastructure/surveying.
- Proven track record of consultative solution selling and securing commitment with customers to achieve joint objectives.
- Demonstrated success in developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs and drive business results.
- Strong customer facing and influencing skills, with ability to demonstrate customer relationship management experience.
- Understanding of the Construction and Surveying industry, with up-to-date knowledge of current market trends and how to professionally win business in this sector.
- Must access to travel throughout the UK.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams or Janet McGlaughlin directly on 07946 090917 / 07974 366140.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.